Voucher > Invoice workflow

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #18605 by joomleb
Voucher > Invoice workflow was created by joomleb
Hi guys,
as far as I understand:

A - When a Reservation is created the default reservation status is applied
B - depending on the "Reservation statuses trigger emails" option field an email is sent with Reservations datas to the Customer / Adminstrator - Why should I send out more than one email by triggering more than one status ? Please, Can ou help on understand it ? What are the use cases ?
C - to that email also a pdf Voucher can be added depending on "Send PDF voucher attachment"

Am I right ?
Now, exactly, When the Invoice is created ?

D - Invoice can be created manually by the Administrator (Partner) OR automatically (if "Auto create invoice: Yes") by following the "Confirmation payment status" settings, Am I right ?
E - What does "Regenerate invoice for statuses" mean exactly ? Can you help us to understand when it can / should be used ?

F - "Options > Invoice > Reminder email automation: Yes" - Please, Where and How to set the Cron Job in the right way ?

Many Thanks in advance for help...
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #18610 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Voucher > Invoice workflow
Hi,

B. Please hover the field to read more about it, it is for sending email when the reservation status is changed manually by a staff for example.

C. Invoices can be created in two ways as you described in the point D already.

E. It is for configuring the reservation statuses, when status is changed it will trigger the invoice regeneration.

F. Please raise new support ticket and provide us your hosting control panel account, we will set it up for you.

Regards,

More
2 years 6 months ago #18691 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Voucher > Invoice workflow
Hi guys,

B - depending on the "Reservation statuses trigger emails" option field an email is sent with Reservations datas to the Customer / Adminstrator
Why should I send out more than one email by triggering more than one status ? Please, Can you help on understand it ? What are the use cases ?

"...Please hover the field to read more about it..." = "Choose which reservation statuses that will be able to trigger reservation status change notification email."
"...it is for sending email when the reservation status is changed manually by a staff for example..." = Thanks (Maybe would be good to add it in the language string)

Please, Where can I find and manage the text email sent "to trigger reservation status change notification email" ?

E - Please, Can you help us to understand when the "Regenerate invoice for statuses" can / should be used ?

F - "Options > Invoice > Reminder email automation: Yes" - Please, Where and How to set the Cron Job in the right way ?
"...Please raise new support ticket and provide us your hosting control panel account, we will set it up for you..." = Many thanks for your availability. We would prefer to understand where and how we have to configure the Cron Job to understand the process and avoid further disturbing, Please, Can you help us?

More
2 years 6 months ago #18697 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Voucher > Invoice workflow
Hi,

B. We already made it clear in our previous reply.

E. It is for regenerating the invoice to correctly show the updated reservation data in the invoice file when reservation status is changed.

F. The cron job configuration depends on different hosting providers, so we need that info to show the correct instruction.

Regards,

More
9 months 1 week ago #19972 by iszolik
Replied by iszolik on topic Voucher > Invoice workflow
Hi,
Reminder email automation:

Could you tell me which file should be included in the cron schedule and with what schedule?

More
9 months 1 week ago #19974 by iszolik
Replied by iszolik on topic Voucher > Invoice workflow
Reminder email automation:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/cli/invoice.php

Moderators: solidres