Expiry emails?

More
9 years 5 months ago #4861 by Marsbrook
Expiry emails? was created by Marsbrook
I'm interested in Solidres but would like to understand how it handles expiries. It's not clear to me whether the s/w can be set to charge a one off fee (e.g. per 12 months), or whether it works on a recurring payment basis.

Q1. If subscribers can pay by a one off fee for a given time period, is it possible to send pre-expiry and expiry emails to them warning them of this. e.g. 30, 15 and 1 day before as well as 1 upon expiry?
Q2. If it works on a recurring basis, is it possible to send a courtesy email to subscribers informing them that they will shortly be billed etc..?

Many thanks,

Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #4864 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Expiry emails?
Hi,

Solidres not yet support recurring payment therefore you'd need custom modification.

Cheers,

More
9 years 5 months ago #4865 by Marsbrook
Replied by Marsbrook on topic Expiry emails?
You mis-understand. The question is not about recurring payments which I only mentioned as it wasn't cler how payment were made. The question is about expiry emails to customers both before and just after their subscription has expired. i.e. does Solidres include th provision to send expiry emails, and if so how many and when?

Thanks

More
9 years 5 months ago #4866 by vietvh
Hi,

Sorry, I misunderstood your question.

There are 02 notification emails which will be sent 30 days and 15 days before your subscription at Solidres.com expired.

Regards,

More
9 years 5 months ago #4867 by Marsbrook
Replied by Marsbrook on topic Expiry emails?
No....we'll get there eventually I'm sure!

I'm not talking about a subscriptin for Solidres, rather a subscription a property manager takes out with a site written using Solidres. What provision does Solidres (the extension) make for sending renewal emails to property managers. I hope I'm clear anough this time...!

More
9 years 5 months ago #4868 by vietvh
Hi,

The term "subscription" is really confusing here :)

At this moment, Solidres (the extension) does not send any emails before the expired date of an asset's reservation .

Hope it is clear enough now.

Moderators: solidres