Customer frontend question

More
9 years 2 months ago #5187 by aries_max
Customer frontend question was created by aries_max
Hello,
What is the logic behind the customer front end ? ie what conditions need to be fulfilled to show the reservations of a customer ? does it need to be fully paid ? confirmed status ? Is there a filter on the reservations ?
I tested it following the instructions in the documentation but cannot see my booking in the customer front end.
Thanks
Max

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #5188 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Customer frontend question
Hi,

A reservation is only showed in front end customer dashboard if it was made while your guest logged in.

Did you logged in to make reservation?

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: wjunghanns

More
9 years 2 months ago #5189 by aries_max
Replied by aries_max on topic Customer frontend question
I created the user while making the reservation.
By the way, how to activate/unblock the user automatically ? I had to do it manually.
Thanks

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #5190 by aries_max
Replied by aries_max on topic Customer frontend question
Indeed after booking when the user is already created, it shows in the dashboard.
Is it possible to make it work for users created during the booking process ?

Once in the customer frontend, I have a few concerns :

- The customer menu includes elements such as "Dashboard:", "Assets", "Reservations" once I click "Manage my booking".
- The cancel button redirects to a new page(without the modules), and doesnt seem to have effet.

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by vietvh. Reason: Hide account information for security reason

More
9 years 2 months ago #5191 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Customer frontend question
Hi,

Did you receive confirmation email which includes activation link? It is a standard procedure to register a new user in your site.

The reservation that was created at the same time when the user registered an account is not counted. The reason is because that user is not yet confirmed/activated.

About your issue, please create a new support ticket with your website address and account info, we will check it for you.

Please don't post sensitive info like your account information in this forum because this is a public forum where everyone can see your post's content, please change your posted password for security reason.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres