Convert my website with solidres, is possible?

More
9 years 1 month ago #5351 by no_stress
Hi guys,
i want to change my website, now we use our cms, all in php script.

Website is www.ischiahotel.net and we want know if with solidres is possible to make package like on my website:
- Only hotel
- Bus + Hotel (from 89 city)
- Flight + Hotel (From 9 city)
- Ship + Hotel

I never used solidres, and i don't want buy somethink and maybe is not good for my work.
Other questions:
- Our customer book with us and sometimes pay direct in hotel, other times pay all before, with bank transfer, paypal or other service.
- We put offer, not normal price, and people book it at phone, i want to make booking online and booking by phone. Is possible?

With soliders, can i make all this?
If yes, i need other plugin?
Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5358 by vietvh
Hi,

You can use Complex Tariff plugin to support that, with it you can create different pricing for a single room type:

www.solidres.com/features-highlights

You should wait for v0.9.0 because it will have back end reservation creation feature which is suitable for booking by phone requirement.

Thanks

More
9 years 1 month ago #5361 by no_stress
Replied by no_stress on topic Convert my website with solidres, is possible?
hello vietvh
thank you for your reply

I need only complex tariff?
How i can make for example bus from milan + hotel?

When is ready v0.9.0? and how much for solidres+complex tariff?

You have a website example use this plugin?
Thank you

More
9 years 1 month ago #5371 by vietvh
Hi,

Complex Tariff is what you need to create more advanced tariff structure that the standard tariff can not.

You can create a new complex tariff for "bus from milan + hotel", however if you have many cities it could be a bit too much to configure that way. You can make Bus, Flight, Ship as extra items.

Solidres v0.9.0 is planned to be released in April 2015.

Sure, in the new design of solidres.com we have a dedicated area in homepage to show cases website made with Solidres. In the mean time, just send us an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will share that list to you.

Cheers,

Moderators: solidres