JA Hotel

More
9 years 1 month ago #5352 by NivF007
JA Hotel was created by NivF007
I have a membership to JoomlArt and access to the JA Hotel template.

I also have a membership to SolidRes and looking forward to learning and implementing the extension!

I may be asking an obvious question (better to ask now, be a fool for five minutes, than to be sorry later).

Is the JA Hotel Template also intended and suitable for a 'single resort' and/or 'single property'?

I just want to make sure because it appears the way it is set-up currently at www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-hotel is for a Multiple Hotel 'Portal' or 'Hub.'

Again, apologies for asking a seemingly obvious question, but I'd just like to make sure this template is suitable for a single-resort or single-property without and any major customization needed.

Thanks!

Niv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5354 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic JA Hotel
Hi Niv,

We welcome all questions, therefore please don't hesitate to ask.

Yes you can use it for single resort/single properly with some minor changes. As a Solidres subscribers, you can download mod_sr_roomtypes which is essential for single resort/single property setup.

You can see a live example here to follow:

www.solidres.com/demo/adora_bundle/index.php/en/

Regards,

More
9 years 1 month ago #5355 by NivF007
Replied by NivF007 on topic JA Hotel
Hi - thanks so much for the speedy reply.

My question was with respect to the JA Hotel template, not about SolidRes. I notice from your templates offered that you have separate one for bundle and one for Hub and for Bundle.

For example, for the BlueBee template, the following is for multiple properties (HUB)
www.solidres.com/demo/bluebee_hub/index.php/en/

and the following is for single properties
www.solidres.com/demo/bluebee_bundle/index.php/en/

The template at JoomlArt, 'JA Hotel,' which you folks help design, appears to be for HUB (multiple properties).

Again, the question is, is the JA Hotel template suitable for a single property (i.e. one resort) without major modifications, or is intended only to be used a multiple property booking portal (i.e. many resorts)?

Thanks again!

Niv

More
9 years 1 month ago #5357 by vietvh
Hi Niv,

They designed JA Hotel with support for booking portal in mind.

As I said in previous reply, you need some minor changes (not major modifications) to make their layout suitable for single property.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: NivF007

More
9 years 1 month ago #5359 by NivF007
Replied by NivF007 on topic JA Hotel
:-)

More
9 years 1 month ago #5360 by vietvh
If you have any issues, you can contact us at anytime using this forum, email or support tickets.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres