Presale questions

More
8 years 11 months ago #5607 by Vince66
Presale questions was created by Vince66
Hi,
Im preparing for the creation of a website for an agency that will rent private apartments and rooms, something like Airbnb or booking.com, so before I buy HUB plan, please answer me is that possible ...

1. Can I connect every single room or apartment calendar with Google calendar (iCal feed)?
I want that every owner of room or apartment through Google calendar, can alone change availability of his room or apartment.
Google calendar will send to Solidres calendar info when is some room/apartment available for booking.
I don´t want to users log to Joomla to change dates. Is that possible?

2. Can I have ability to add highlighting special offers of some rooms or apartments (like adding .png ribonns on image of some of apartment) like this: www.apartmanija.hr/pretraga/apartmani/sp...+split+osobe:2+6.299

3. Can users have ability to add comments (like in K2) for every single room or apartment?

4. Can users have ability to add ratings of cleanliness / comfort / location / staff / value for money for every room or apartment?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5608 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Presale questions
Hi,

1. This feature is not yet available.

2. You can modify components view files to do that.

3. This feature is not yet available.

4. We are developing a new plugin for this feature, please stay tuned.

Cheers,

More
8 years 11 months ago #5609 by Vince66
Replied by Vince66 on topic Presale questions
Thank you Vietvh !

is there any chance for custom programing for point 1 and 3 and how much would it cost.
You can send me an offer on e-mail if you can do it.

Moderators: solidres