Catchable fatal error: Argument 8 passed to SRRoomType::getPrice()

More
8 years 11 months ago #5778 by Thellie
Hi,
I've just purchased the $99 bundle, and installed using the 7start quickstart package (and installed the supplied modules and plugins). Going through all the setup instructions, I'm getting the following error when I click on the check availability button, on the pre-installed example module, on the home page.

Catchable fatal error: Argument 8 passed to SRRoomType::getPrice() must be an instance of SRCurrency, null given, called in /home1/mirror53/public_html/guesthouse/administrator/components/com_solidres/models/reservationasset.php on line 289 and defined in /home1/mirror53/public_html/guesthouse/libraries/solidres/roomtype/roomtype.php on line 356

There is sample data already installed, including currency, tariffs for the rooms, room types, asset, etc, so I can't see what the problem could be... any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5779 by vietvh
Hi,

Please create a new support ticket with your website address and super admin account, we will check it for you.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thellie

More
8 years 11 months ago #5780 by Thellie
Solved. Support suggested a reinstallation, and it works now. A couple of issues re: installing 2 modules, but nothing serious I think.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5781 by vietvh
Hi,

Glad it is working for you now, if you have any other issues just let us know.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres