Multiple camp site domain

More
8 years 10 months ago #5850 by Jari
Multiple camp site domain was created by Jari
Hellow to all members and staff !

I purchase Solidres recently, and try to create multiple campsite domain, even if seems to be ore suitable for single property.
Still, i might be wrong and miss some stuff, since I m on first experience.
The fact is that I do not have much time (both - to learn and to finish the project), and any help or suggestion, will be appreciated.
I try to list some off the feature that I will like to have :

1. On the Facilities, having all the vectors with "radio" to select, and show them on search module, and under reservation asset. (see image example).

2. The facilities, map (the entire map, not popup) and other information, in tabs , under reservation assets.

3. The possibility to have a page, where show the entire map on top, with all assets, and like option, a module (or more) to show the assets by regions.

For the search module, I was not able to make it work like should, but I still have to dedicate time for testing, cause I might miss something.
Any chance to having some off those option, so I can go forward with my project ?

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5851 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Multiple camp site domain
Hi,

For your point 1) and 2) and 3), they should be treated as new feature requests, could you post them in our Feature Request forum?

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres