Book per day

More
8 years 10 months ago #5906 by xrisadam
Book per day was created by xrisadam
Hi,
I would like to book per day.For example a visitor reserves for December 10th they need to check in on June 16 and check out on the same day (June 16). I have changed the option "Minimum length of stay" to 0 but it appears the error message Invalid. Check out date must be after check in date.. How can I modified this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5908 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Book per day
Hi,

Booking per day is added in v0.9.0 (which is in Beta at this moment) and it can be downloaded by all paid subscriber.

Could you download and give it a try?

Regards,

More
8 years 9 months ago #6017 by xrisadam
Replied by xrisadam on topic Book per day
Hello,

do you know when the official version v0.9.0 will be released? I'm using v0.6.2.Stable on joomla 3.3.0 Stable because the v0.8.2 caused some blank pages during finishing the booking procedure. Have been solved this kind of issues on the beta version 0.9.0??

More
8 years 9 months ago #6025 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Book per day
Hi xrisadam,

Solidres v0.8.1 is the latest stable release of 0.8.x, we do not have version v0.8.2. If you have any issues please raise a new support ticket and we will check it for you.

We are getting very close on v0.9.0, at this moment we are finalizing some minor details and make a full integration with latest plugin like Feedback (the new one) and a new template. We hope to get it done this month.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres