User Finish Paying Balance of Reservation

More
6 years 5 months ago #10870 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic User Finish Paying Balance of Reservation
Hi,

We are evaluating this feature for v2.6.0 or v2.7.0, please stay tuned.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #10920 by lcae
Thank you very much for your answer.

This is a very useful feature that, for sure, a lot of us users are going to appreciate and i truly believe that this feature are going to bring more users to this module.

When introducing this feature, please, give us the option to choose the number of payments and the limit date. For example, my client has the need to split the payment in three different dates.

I really hope you guys can update this on v2.6.0.

Cheers
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by lcae.

More
6 years 4 months ago #10933 by solidres
Hi lcae,

Could you share what type of business you are using Solidres for and a little more about your payment installments?

Regards,

More
6 years 4 months ago #10935 by lcae
Hi there,

I believe, Solidres is more focus on rooms, apartments or small villas. But let's imagine that my product is big villas, high priced with several rooms.
The initial booking payment could be a fixed amount, a percentage of the total, or the whole amount. You can configure up to three further payments at variable dates.
The system will email you when payments are due, and reports show payments due and payments received.
From the user perspective they would manage their reservation and payments through user area.

I believe that this would get you guys clients that are targeting for groups and not just individual or small families. Besides that this way we build a better "relation" with the costumer providing him more "tools" and services that others cannot (everybody would like to book their vacations in advance and pay their vacations in more than one payment).

In my particular case i'am using it for house boats and my payments are bank wire, paypal and stripe.

Best regards

PS: i have an extension with some of these features already, if you need me to share with you guys you can PM me.

More
6 years 4 months ago #10937 by solidres
Hi,

Please send us more information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., it could be useful for us.

Regards,

More
6 years 4 months ago #10957 by JPWeb
Replied by JPWeb on topic User Finish Paying Balance of Reservation
Hello
I am also very interested in this function
I rent 2 apartments and want the Finish Paying 4 weeks before arrival.

Moderators: solidres