Images and layouts

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #10365 by trogladyte
Images and layouts was created by trogladyte
www.ckdev.info/bragg/index.php?option=co...type&id=1&Itemid=144

This is my initial start on SolidRes. I have added images via the media manager and, if I use the simple gallery plugin, they show. I have slideshowCK (a module) installed and SR picked that up. However, if I select it, it doesn't show the slideshow. I can assign it to a template module position, but SR doesn't show it within the SR page. Is it meant to or is it just seeing a slider module and hoping it might work if enabled?

I am trying to get the main image bigger. I have set the size for medium and large to 600x500 but the image stays at about 475x375. The original image is 1024x768 so it should display bigger unless SR reduces it size on upload.

I have entered facilities under Manage Room Types | Custom Fields | Facilities. However, while Room size and Bed size show up, the info entered under facilities doesn't. I don't think this needs to be under the Facility tab a this relates to the Hub plugin which isn't needed for single homes.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by trogladyte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #10369 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Images and layouts
Hi,

slideshowCK is not supported by Solidres at this moment.

About the image sizes, if you change your sizes in Solidres Options, did you re-generate it in Solidres System page?

About room type facilities, we see it in your site (screenshot).

Cheers,
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #10373 by trogladyte
Replied by trogladyte on topic Images and layouts
Huh, facilities info definitely was not showing at the time I wrote the post, but the room and bed sizes were. Thanks.

I figured there'd be some sort of regeneration - just didn't know where to find it. However, after doing the regen the images are still showing small.

www.ckdev.info/bragg/index.php?option=co...pe_details_handler_1

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #10376 by trogladyte
Please see screenshot.

Firstly, where do the 2 headings - Facilities and Policies get populated from (obviously not the same place that the other Facilities comes from!).

Figured that out - Assets | Custom Fields for anyone else looking for this!

Secondly, what should be in the large blank area marked "?" on the left and where do I add the content for it?

Thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by trogladyte.

More
6 years 6 months ago #10399 by trogladyte
It's been over 5 days without a reply to my posts. I'm really wanting to buy the extension, but the lack of support concerns me. If I do buy it, will I get support when there are issues? I'd appreciate a reply please.

More
6 years 6 months ago #10411 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Images and layouts
Hi,

Please raise support ticket to get faster reply, we are happy to help.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres