Payment gateway

More
6 years 4 months ago #10708 by rahatourist
Payment gateway was created by rahatourist
Hi
i want to buy MasterCard plugin about $29. I opend a new account in Skrill.com , that support MasterCard account.
Do I need any Merchant code or Api key to connect MasterCard plugin and Skrill gateway? How can I get it?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #10717 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Payment gateway
Hi,

Our MiGS payment plugin and Skrill gateway are different.

If you want to use MiGS, you need to contact your bank to request more information.

Regards,

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #13123 by monicajenner66
Replied by monicajenner66 on topic Payment gateway
here is another alternative for installment gateways for eCommerce, they have more than 250+ online business installment portals with surveys and estimating. payment-gateways.net/

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #15949 by Rajeshshah1
Replied by Rajeshshah1 on topic Payment gateway
PayKun has become well known among start-ups, SMEs, freelancers, bloggers and YouTubers due to wide range of features and services. This domestic payment gateway offers everything that a new e-commerce business merchant needs like competitive transaction rates, fast settlement, variety of payment methods and good customer support.

Features:
  • There are 120+ payment options that include the Debit/Credit Card, 80+ Net banking, 8 Wallets, UPI and QR Codes.
  • There is no setup fee, annual maintenance fee or any hidden cost.
  • It facilitates easy registration and fast onboarding with only basic online documentation without any physical paperwork.
  • It is easy to integrate the payment gateway on websites and apps with all the available integration kits and SDKs for all major platforms. Also, it provides free in-house integration services.
  • It provides a T+1 settlement cycle where ‘T’ is the transaction date plus one business day.
  • Having PCI DSS Level 1 compliance, it ensures a safe and secure transaction between buyer and seller.
  • It provides login to the Smart Dashboard with analytics, graphical representation and all types of reports. Also, you can access, review and maintain all details related to transactions, settlements, refunds, customers, etc from one place giving customized multiple access to the same.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Rajeshshah1.

Moderators: solidres