× Discuss about translation.

Lables in the guest information form will not be translated. They are always ENG

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #19946 by mail@oliver-vogel.de
Hi,

Solidres 2.13.4 ,Joomla 4.3.2, PHP 8.1.19, Multilingual 4 Languages.

I have the same Problem. Only way to Change the Labels is Falang. I haven't found anything with Joomla Language Overrides.
Also my standard langauge is German, an in Falang i can only translate to english, so in German the labels are in english too.
But the Big Problem is when activating Falang, it uses backlinks and i don't want that.
And the next big Problem is that the mobile App don't work, while Falang is activated.

Also a Problem with the module summary. It shows not the right language, instead it shows all languages with the {lang... /lang} tags...

So what can i do??? Please Help

THX

apartmani.brankavogel.de

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #19948 by solidres
Hi

The custom fields labels are default in English, if your site default language is German, then you need to edit the label in Solidres backend to German, then use Falang to translate it to English.

There is an alternative to Falang: Speedy Translate which does not contains back link like Falang, please check it here:

www.solidres.com/subscribe/speedy-translate

Please note that "{lang}" is only used to translate the property > Custom field tab contents, it should not be used in other places.

www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-do...d-multilingual-sites

If you need further assistance, please raise a private support ticket and provide us your website information.

Regards,

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #19951 by mail@oliver-vogel.de
hmmm. Sppedy translate is a paid extension. so i have to pay about $40 just to translate some Field labels?.
For the other Language edit's i have to edit the *.ini Files. For the custom Fields the {/lang} tags. and now for the labels a third place. that makes things difficult. I could life with Falang when the mobile App would work.... is there a way to enable it?

I do not raise a support ticket, because i think there many other people who interested in a solution.

Greets Oli

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #19954 by solidres
Hi,

As an active BUNDLE subscriber, you are qualified for a 35% discount, that means you only need to pay $25.25 for Speedy Translate if you want.

With Speedy Translate, you don't have to use the {lang} syntax. The {lang} syntax was introduced to fix a Falang limitation when it can not translate table with composite keys.

The way Falang works is not compatible with Solidres app, so there is no solution at this moment.

Regards,

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #19958 by joomleb
Hi guys,
my old (September 2022) Support Ticket ID cKjWJR9dQfx bug report is related to this issue: www.solidres.com/support/tickets/viewticket/id-7892
(I'm waiting Solidres 2.14 release to re test it).

Basically in Solidres the Property / Experience User Custom Fields translations can be applied in two ways:

1 - in a Multilanguage site by
- installing Falang
- and to set “Solidres > Options > General > Enable multilingual mode: Yes”
www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-do...d-multilingual-sites

2 - In a Single Language site by
- setting Joomla frontend default language ES
- Falang - not installed
- Solidres > Options > General > Enable multilingual mode: No
- installing / editing the related Languages files

Now, @Solidres, Please, Can you list here where exactly we should find the related Languages files for Property Custom Fields and Experience Custom Fields ?

Moderators: solidres