Experiences: Extra information for each group member

More
4 years 2 months ago #16328 by Thellie
Hi :)
Happy new year.

I may have asked about this a couple of years ago, but thought I would see if there is any chance of it happening soon...

When a booking is made (experience), we need certain information for each group member:
  • Full name
  • Passport number

At the moment I have created a Fabrik based form for this, but as it is separate from the Solidres booking form, it's usually me that has to fill it in.

Is it possible to incorporate a simple form inside the booking so that guests can add their own information per group member?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #16333 by solidres
Hi,

We could add new fields into the current Guest info collection form (screenshot).

However due to low demands from other users it won't be added in the next major release.

To other users, please vote for it if you want to see this feature to be implemented soon.

Regards,
Attachments:

More
4 years 2 months ago #16336 by Thellie
Okay thanks.

Adding new fields would only collect info for the guest who books the tour I think, whereas I'm looking for a way to add info for each member in the tour group.

The Fabrik form I have created will do for the time being, thanks :)

More
4 years 2 months ago #16339 by darja
The Guest Info is usually made to collect all group members information. When one person book for a group, all group members can place their information in the Guest info. So some custom fields there could solve your problem I guess. Maybe it can motivate us also to use the Guest Info again, actually we dont use it anymore.

More
4 years 2 months ago #16340 by Thellie
Oh, I didn't realise that. This could be just what I need, if I can add custom fields :)

More
4 years 2 months ago #16341 by Thellie
One quick question - once a customer has booked, and added the guest info for all members, can this information be amended by the customer if they login to their reservation?

Moderators: solidres