Simultaneous availability check for room types (wich Solidres Version)

More
4 years 4 months ago #16254 by tra
Hi,

my question relates to the availability check in the frontend. I have currently installed and tested Joomla 3.9 and the solidres free version. We have 3 holiday homes with different prices and we would like to carry out the availability check for all 3 houses from the start page. Which Solidres (Single / Bundle / Hub) version is possible and which module / plug-in is used for this? In the free version, the check is only possible with the set standard accommodation.

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #16271 by solidres
Hi,

For multiple properties support, you'd need Hub plugin which requires HUB subscription level.

Regards,

More
4 years 4 months ago #16273 by tra
okay, i'm a little confused, in the demo bundle version of the Adora template (demo.solidres.com/joomla/adora_hub/index.php/en/) you are also asked for several rooms and they also have different prices.

We have 3 apartments in the same place and do not need the location field from the HUB demo.

Can you please explain that to me a little more precisely

Thank you

More
4 years 3 months ago #16276 by solidres
Hi,

Your given link is the Hub demo version of Adora template, as you can see in the URL

demo.solidres.com/joomla/adora_hub/index.php/en/

Here is the Bundle version of Adora template

demo.solidres.com/joomla/adora_bundle/index.php/en/

If you want to have the ability to search for availability for multiple properties, you'd need Hub, the Location field is optional and it can be hidden if all your properties are in the same place.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres