Plugin "experience" booking

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #16957 by franck_joomla
Plugin "experience" booking was created by franck_joomla
Hi there,

Basically the plugin "experience" works. But there are a lot of options missing. because each situation can be different.

For example, my customer rents 3 boats. Departures are at 8:30 am (until 12h30) , 10:30 am (until 14h30) , 3 pm (until 7 PM) and 4:30 pm - (4 slots)

He can also rent the 3 boats for a day, or for 2 days (weekend). I create 2 more slots.

If I replace the "number of people" by the number of boats, we have a first result. By changing words in the language files we get to "3 boats left". ( switch off "children price and children numbers") and all is perfect).

We obtain a reservation by boat (price per boat) instead of "per person" (there are also excursions that are booked packages and not peoples).

But if the three boats are rented for one day, the plugiN always displays "3 boats left3" for each slot. It does not decrease the number of boats according to the booking times, and it's to bad.

If 2 boats are rented between 8:30 and 12:30, I only have 1 boat left for this slot OR for the next slot (10:30 to 14:30) and not 3 boats per slot as indicated by the plugin.

Option:

If, with the component "Transportation", we could give the number of transportation to rent and if it could decrease according to a specified time range, indicating in addition the number of slots, it would be great.

So, i can't use this plugin at the moment for this client.

Thx.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by franck_joomla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #16984 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Plugin "experience" booking
Hi,

Please make sure that your reservation's status is set as "Confirmed" to make it officially booked.

If you need further assistance, please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info, we will check it further for you.

Regards,

More
3 years 10 months ago #17000 by franck_joomla
Replied by franck_joomla on topic Plugin "experience" booking
Thank you for your answer,

But it does not take into consideration the situation I have outlined.
I put two jpg files for you, you'll understand the problem does not come from the status of a booking, but from a fonctionality that you probably did not develop.

Regards
Attachments:

More
3 years 10 months ago #17004 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Plugin "experience" booking
Hi,

Thank you for your screenshot, we can find a solution for you with this specific use case, however we need your website info to check it first.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres