Evaluation before purchase

More
2 years 11 months ago #18226 by matthiasH
Evaluation before purchase was created by matthiasH
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to find out, if solidres suits my needs. So far, the demo looks nice. But I like to post my situation, before I end up paying for a system, which is can't use (just happened with another booking system).

So ...

My customer is e tour operator, offering photo tours and cultural tours in Africa, one country only (maybe 2 categories more in the near future).

He has 4-5 different tours in each category, fixed no. of places available, all between 7 an 14 days long, all starting at different fixed dates, seasonal prices.
He needs an option to book a single accomodation (additional price).
Also, h would like to see an availability calender, places left per tour plus an overall calender, if possible.

He likes to display the complete route of the safari, not only accomodation places.

FYI, CMS is Joomla.

Best regards from Germany
Matthias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #18227 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Evaluation before purchase
Hi,

It is possible with our Experience plugin for Tours & Activities like that.

This can be done in two ways:

1. Simple way: use the Extras system to define the accommodation, when guest book a tour they can choose their accommodation with additional price if they want.

2. Advanced way: use Solidres for accommodation booking, this way guest must book their accommodation separately

To display the availability calendar, we have mod_sr_availability for that purpose.

You can send us an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., we will setup a live demo account for you so that you can evaluate the system better.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres