Reservations do not continue after completion of form

• juerg.schumacher@thurtal.net
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #18502 by juerg.schumacher@thurtal.net
Reservations do not continue after completion of form was created by juerg.schumacher@thurtal.net
Hello

Since some weeks, it's no longer possible to place reservations or to process any reservations (free version).

I'm using Solidres for about 1-2 years for bed reservations of a NGO which offers very cheap beds for pilgrims. Everything is maintained for free by volunteers.

Since about 4 weeks it's no longer possible to complete the reservation after having filled in all needed fields in the reservation form.
I think this happend after the update to version 2.12.0 or 2.12.1. There are no additional addons in use.

If the User clicks onto "Continue" ("Weiter" in the German translation), he will see "In Bearbeitung" ("Pending" - I guess) and nothing more happens..

On the administrator view there happens abolutely nothing. The reservations have gone to the "Nirwana". I have reinstalled the newest version today but there is no change.

Because the season for pilgrims which are walking from the German border to Santiago de Compostela in Spain is only from May to October it's very urgent to get the system working again.

Best regards!
Juerg (George)

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by juerg.schumacher@thurtal.net.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #18505 by solidres
Hi,

Please email us (email info is in the website footer) your website info, we will do a quick check for you.

Regards,

• Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #18550 by juerg.schumacher@thurtal.net
Replied by juerg.schumacher@thurtal.net on topic Reservations do not continue after completion of form
Hello

I have sent our system information by mail (as requested), but not heard anything sice then. We would be very pleased to hear from you. Thank you.

Regards
Juerg

More
2 years 6 months ago #18553 by solidres
Hi,

We checked but did not receive any emails from your email address, what email did you send to? What is your sender email address?

Regards,

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #18561 by joomleb
Hi guys,
I'm experiencing something similar, so, before to going on I post here (maybe I'm missing something)

PHP 7.4.22 + Joomla 3.10.1 + Solidres 2.12.3 etc...
You can tests it on my Test3 site (you have full access) by trying to book this Experience for example

When I try to check one of the Payment options, it does not check anything and I'm redirected to this error page (I add an image for you)
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by joomleb.

• Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #18588 by juerg.schumacher@thurtal.net
Replied by juerg.schumacher@thurtal.net on topic Reservations do not continue after completion of form
Hello
As requested in your first replay - "eMail in the footer":
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

But to shorten the procedure: Which data do you need? We can not leave the reservation system online because we now have to handle the reservations by common eMail.

Here is the hidden (but working) link:
www.mitten-im-thurgau.ch/joomla3/index.p...eservationasset&id=1

Best regards
Juerg
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by juerg.schumacher@thurtal.net.

Moderators: solidres