need suggestion.

More
1 year 11 months ago #18968 by HazelBae
need suggestion. was created by HazelBae
hello, I am a travel guide and I provide many services such as translators and hotel booking and other travel-related services,
I have decided to create my own website so that people could see my services online and ask for them. please suggest to me what should I do and who should I contact?
is instant marketing is needed for a website?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #18969 by markwood
Replied by markwood on topic need suggestion.
I have an idea for your business, Since everything is digital now, I'd recommend you to make a website for your business. This way you could reach more people from different cities or even from different countries which will be a great benefit for your business. I'd even suggest you hire some of the top agencies like logochemist, designrush, dexigner & Brands Design for your business website. They are one of the best in the industry!
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by markwood.

More
1 year 11 months ago #18972 by jhernandezb85
Replied by jhernandezb85 on topic need suggestion.
You could by a domain of your own (to give you an online name), redirected to your facebook page, and use FB Store. This will cost only the domain price.
You could go straight to FB Store, and put your services there. This will cost $0.
You could by a hosting with domain, buy solidres, and build your own custom store. This will cost $Solidres+$Hosting.
If you hace an email addresses list, you could start by sending a very basic email marketing strategy, to let your client know you have your own website. Check SendingBlue, is free up to 3000 email/month.

Moderators: solidres