[Resolved] Childrens calculation error. Please check It.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #18971 by jhernandezb85
Hi guys.
I was playing around with the demo site, everything was working almost terrific until I notice that the children prices are not properly calculated.
Please check images with prices configuration, and calculation errors, and let me know if it is some configuration mistake from my end or...

Thanks for any Answer about it.

Images link: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UAkCf_Iu...oHWT6f2z?usp=sharing
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by jhernandezb85. Reason: some images were not uploaded

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #18973 by solidres
Hi,

According to your rate plan configuration, you must set the Solidres Config > Rate plan > Child room cost from Per age range to Per child quantity (screenshot).

However in the live demo you can not change the Solidres Config.

Regards,
Attachments:

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #18974 by jhernandezb85
Hi;
You can see in the first image, the rate plan is set by child age range, I set from 5 to 12 yr.
I think the problem is not the child configuration, is the calculation formula, for example:
If I set first adult $100, second adult $100, first child $50, second child 60.
If I select 1 adult + 1 child, for just one day it give me $210, but it should be just $150
Please, see the images for more details. (images were uploaded in reverse order)

I know I'm playing around with the live demo site, but maybe it is behaving like this in the rest of your Solidres customer's sites, or maybe it's just the live demo site is not up to date and this behavior has already solved.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by jhernandezb85. Reason: typing errors

More
1 year 11 months ago #18981 by solidres
Hi,

As we said in the previous reply, if you set the pricing for 2 child age ranges which are the same, you must change the Solidres Config for that case, otherwise it will duplicate the calculation for both children (100 + 50 + 60 = 210)

We've changed that option in the live demo site (Per child quantity), now you can test again with your specific rate plan setup, now it should be 100 + 50 = 150.

The previous Solidres Config (Per age range) is for the use case when you define rate plan for child in different age ranges (0 to 5, 6 to 12 for example).

Regards,

More
1 year 11 months ago #18982 by jhernandezb85
Hi;
I tested very quick, and now is working as I expected.
So basically Solidres Child Configuration, is about Solidre's behavior, and not about Solidre's Rate Plan Settings.
Now I understood the difference, sorry not been able to understand it before.
Thanks for taking your time to answer.
I love Solidres, you are doing a great work.

Moderators: solidres