Duration units (Experiences)

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #19209 by Thellie
Duration units (Experiences) was created by Thellie
Hi,
I use Fabrik to pull together database information into front end forms/information etc for guests and our staff. I'm putting together a job order page which will have the standard form information as set text, and information relating to each booking will be pulled in automatically, and can then be printed off by the guide rather than having to fill in all the information manually.

Anyway... I need to pull in the duration and duration units as part of this form. Duration is not a problem, but the duration unit field in the database is populated with integers only. I have searched for an hour or two for a joined field which has the text equivalent, but can't find it.

eg:
0 = hour
1 = day
2 = week
3 = month
4 = year

Could you please tell me where to look?

Or, would I break anything if I change the duration_unit field to radio button field? The data populating the database would remain the integer value, but it would show the text in the front end.

If I did change it, I wouldn't be updating the values in the database, as it would be viewed as a read-only field in the front end.

Thinking about it, I may even just try it out - make a full backup first of course... :)

Do I make sense?

Thanks
Thellie

Joomla 3.10.11 Solidres 2.12.9

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Thellie. Reason: Added joomla and Solidres versions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #19210 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic Duration units (Experiences)
Seems to work a treat. See attached image

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Thellie. Reason: Added extra images

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres