Partner dashboard - how to show room rate?

More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #19897 by Thellie
Hi,
I'm putting together a revamped website for our foundation - it will use the property part of Solidres to book volunteer programmes. Each property is an accommodation building here at the foundation, and each room has been specified as a room type. Each bed uses the 'room' option.

In the room type options, I have set a complex tariff for each volunteering package we sell. eg 1 week volunteering; 2 week volunteering; etc etc.

I have set a partner dashboard for our staff to be able to work on the front end easily, and it all seems to be coming together quite well. I will need to build a Fabrik form to collate the volunteer's details so we can have a bespoke list, but this isn't a problem.

The only thing that I would like, which doesn't seem to have an option, is to show the rate plan chosen in the reservation details (under the room/extra info heading) - see screenshot.

Is this possible to do in the options - I can't seem to find anything.

Joomla 4.3.2 / Solidres 2.13.4 / Fabrik 4

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Thellie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #19903 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Partner dashboard - how to show room rate?
Hi,

The partner dashboard does not show the rate plan info like the backend, it will be updated in the next Hub release, in the meantime, please raise a support ticket and we will send you a patch.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thellie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres