Booking form details sent to email

More
9 years 11 months ago #4078 by Salvage
Booking form details sent to email was created by Salvage
I am still testing the software for some needed options. How can I have the booking form content sent to the site owner email? Right now, what you get in the notification is a link back to the site admin. Is there no way to send the details of the booking form in that New reservation notification email? Like the content of the email sent to the customer with : Name, address, email, Room details, etc. And is it possible to have a copy of the email sent to another designated email address?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4080 by Salvage
Replied by Salvage on topic Booking form details sent to email
Is anyone home?

More
9 years 11 months ago #4082 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Booking form details sent to email
Hi,

Yes it is possible, you will need to modify method sendEmail in reservation controller.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4085 by Salvage
Can you point me to the correct file and what to edit? It may take a while to get you online again since you are obviously busy but could you spare the time and respond. The other question I asked earlier is still pending a response but this seems to be more important. Thanks

More
9 years 11 months ago #4088 by Salvage
I have been able to edit the file to receive the booking form content to email . Thanks.

But I cant find where to edit to have the system send a copy of the booking email to another designated email address. Can you point me to it? Thanks

Moderators: solidres