drop down room type

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #4424 by sussexman
drop down room type was created by sussexman
i have noticed that the drop down info when you select a room type dosnt always work on all templates. is there away round this?
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sussexman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #4425 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic drop down room type
Hi,

First, just test it with the default Joomla template, if it works there then the issue is from your template or 3rd extensions installed in your site, you need to debug from your template to find where is the root cause. While debugging, you need to open Firebug or Chrome Developer Toolbar as well as increase Error Reporting to "Development" level and Debug mode in Joomla. In most cases, the issues come from 3rd extensions installed in your site.

Cheers,

More
9 years 10 months ago #4427 by sussexman
Replied by sussexman on topic drop down room type
Thank you for your quick replay, im impressed. I gathered it was a template issue. The drop down works on protostar but not beez3. As I build all my templates with aristeer it must work with these templates. Dont understand the debug but i have switch joomla debug on if you would be so kind to look at it for me at: web-hosting-4u.net/jason/index.php/sunflowerr

More
9 years 10 months ago #4428 by vietvh
Hi,

In Joomla Global Configuration, you also need to set Error Reporting level to "Development", let us know when its done so we can check again.

Cheers

More
9 years 10 months ago #4429 by sussexman
Replied by sussexman on topic drop down room type
switched on

More
9 years 10 months ago #4432 by vietvh
Hi,

I've checked and the form worked normally for me, could you explain more on what is not working here?

About your template, it doesn't support Bootstrap 2.x, this is a requirement for all templates for full compatibility with Solidres.

Cheers

Moderators: solidres