User plugin, system dosnt remember user solidres.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4794 by vietvh
Hi,

Plugin User v0.8.1 has been released, all subscribers can download from our Downloads section.

Cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4795 by fitostudio
Replied by fitostudio on topic User plugin, system dosnt remember user solidres.
Hello,
Thank you for the update. Plugin User v0.8.1 does the job 'remember' the field data. with some 'note'

This is my evaluation.
- First I make a reservation with completely new identity, say my name Micky, with field company Honda Inc.
- I input all field, and check option to register as member. then finish reservation.
- Yes, my field mapped to 'Customer Detil' in backend.
- My second reservation, I login first. And when I try to reserve, my field is 'autopopulate' with the data I input in first registration. (This time I want to edit the field company to 'Yamaha Inc'. finish reservation.)
- But this time when I checked in the backend, my company field not updated to 'Yamaha Inc'. Its still 'Honda Inc' there.
- In my third reservation, field company still autopopulate with first data entered, which is 'Honda Inc'.

Thats all my evaluation. So far its enough for me, so customer doesnt input every time they reserve. But if you want to improve that will be very nice. Like I mention before about ability to Edit Page 'Customer Data' in front-end for customer. So when they reserve, their data will autopopulate from 'recent data'.

Good job, Thankyou.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4796 by vietvh
Hi,

Yes you are correct, from the second time, Yamaha is saved into table #__sr_reservations, not table #__sr_customers.

As you can see from our blog, we are developing a new feature "Front end customer dashboard", it will be the place for you to make change to your profile. Please stay tuned!

www.solidres.com/blog/2014/09/24/front-e...r-dashboard-preview/

Regards,

Moderators: solidres