Change the reservation room in one click?

More
8 years 3 months ago #7016 by Thellie
Hi :)
How was the holiday to Thailand?

I have a quick question, and couldn't find anything in the forum so far...

Is it possible to change the reservation room in one click? When the room is reserved by the guest, we often have to move them - there are five main methods of booking (solidres, agoda.com, booking.com, tel, walk-in). If we are copy/paste names, selecting dropdowns etc, it gets a bit confusing, and chews up a lot of time.

If we could go into the reservation, and just click on the room number which drops down to show the available rooms (or all rooms, with those booked in another colour), it would be very helpful.

Thellie :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #7018 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Change the reservation room in one click?
Hi Thellie,

It was a fantastic trip with lot of good memories, we will definitely come back when time allows.

Actually we used to have that functionality to change room with one click in v0.8.x and before that (just like changing reservation's status, payment status), but we replaced it with the backend reservation amend feature. I agree with you that the old way to change room is a lot simpler to use. Could you make a feature request for it in the feature request forum? We will consider adding it back if we receive enough requests from Solidres's users.

Regards,

More
8 years 3 months ago #7021 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic Change the reservation room in one click?
Very glad you had a good time :)

I've put the suggestion into the other forum... fingers crossed :)

Moderators: solidres