Asset Availability

More
7 years 7 months ago #8061 by Jones
Asset Availability was created by Jones
Hi there, is there a way to display multiple "Assets" when doing an availability check?

As far as I can see you assign a "menu item" to the availability check, though there are only two menu options and the only one to really use is a "single reservation asset".

As we have two "Villas" which get let out as whole properties (no individual rooms) we need both properties to be show in the results page.

Can you please help us achieve this?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #8065 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Asset Availability
Hi,

You can create a new asset that is used as a place holder only.

Then you can create 02 room type and use it as your 02 "Villas". This is a common way that many Solidres users is doing.

Regards,

More
7 years 7 months ago #8068 by Jones
Replied by Jones on topic Asset Availability
Thank you for your reply... this doesn't really work for us though as they are completely different assets.

So I have started a work around... What I have done is create 2 assets, each with its own "Room".
I have created 2 "check availability" modules pointing to the two different rooms.

However the issue I have is that the results always refer back to the "Default" asset instead of the room / asset selected in the "check availability" module.

Can we have a check availability module (right side) for each room. The only way this will work is if we can have these as two separate entities.

Look forward to your reply.

More
7 years 7 months ago #8070 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Asset Availability
Hi,

Does each of your asset has its own menu item?

If yes, then you can enable "Show inline check availability" option in tab Publishing of your asset, it will show a check availability form in each asset page.

The default Check Availability was designed to work with the default asset only.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres