Questions about back end funktioanlities

More
7 years 6 months ago #8252 by hop7703
Hello,

I have a wordpress instalation and I need to to enable my site to accept online bookings for many hotels, each hotel with multiple room types.

I have few questions in order to know IF, and what parts Soldres product offer will be working for me:

1. Possibility to apply the discounts for stays of certain number of days within certain period (stay 7 day, and pay 5 days for stays in the period 01.05.2017-20.05.2017)?

2. Possibility to apply the discounts depending on the time the booking is made ( -20% for bookings made in the period 01.11.2016 – 30.11.2016)?

3. Discount for stays of certain number of days within certain period (stay 7 day, and pay 5 days for stays in the period 01.05.2017-20.05.2017)?

4. Possibility to apply the discounts separately ( if one discount is used the other will not be used) , or accumulating one after another?

5. Possibility to set supplements for extra services per person per day, or once per stay, as % or as firm amount?

6. Possibility to include or exclude supplements for extra services in the applicable discounts.
(accommodation + supplement for dinner - option the discount to apply for the accommodation AND the supplement for dinner or ONLY for the accommodation).

Thank you in advance for your kind feedback!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #8253 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Questions about back end funktioanlities
Hi,

1. Not yet available at this moment, you can make a new feature request for it.

2. You can use complex tariff for that.

3. Not yet available at this moment, you can make a new feature request for it.

4. Yes

5. Yes, but the price is fixed amount, not percent.

6. Not yet available at this moment, you can make a new feature request for it.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres