Upgrading from Free version to $Single version for Channel Manager

More
7 years 5 months ago #8277 by stemcpt
Hi,

I need to integrate Channel Manager on another Joomla website and it presently uses the Free version of Solidres with no Channel Manager plugin access. The site is using version 1.8.2. and I wish to integrate Solidres with My Allocator to manage the existing properties more effectively through 'the channels'.

I understand I will need to purchase the 'single' licence @ $89 to get the Channel Manager feature.

My question is that the existing website is fully operational and set up and manages multiple properties. So once I have the Channel Manager version what is your advice to upgrade the Solidres plugin and how will this affect the current properties, pricing and existing set up? I don't want to wipe out all the existing settings, listings etc etc.

Joomla plugins are not my forte.

Anyone with some experience with this and can offer some insights please ?

cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #8279 by solidres
Hi,

By subscribing SINGLE subscription level, you will get access to many new plugins and Channel Manager plugin is one of them.

Installing those plugins does not affect your site, your files + data are always safe.

Regards,

More
7 years 5 months ago #8281 by stemcpt
Great, thanks for your reply and I will be purchasing the single licence then to upgrade from Free

Thanks

Moderators: solidres