Load module Check Availability by iframe

More
7 years 2 months ago #9377 by AleSosa
I am using the HUB version of Solidres (the last one) and I need to be able to use the availability search module to show the results of a specific asset. Why? Because I need to load the module into an external web page by iframe.

I tried with the availability search module that comes in the Bundle version, but when I search, the result throws an error saying that I am not authorized to see that resource.

I also tested with the module that comes in the HUB version, but even if I assign the Menu ID of the asset in question, the URL does not arm well or something happens because the result page throws Error 500.

I do not know if I'm doing something wrong or it's a issue.

On the other hand, once the module allows me to do what I need, I would need to open the page in a new tab. Could you help me by telling me which file is the one I have to modify to change the target?

As always, sorry for my English.

Thank you and regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #9379 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Load module Check Availability by iframe
Hi,

1. About the Check Availability module, please note that it only works with the default asset, therefore you need to have a default asset in your system.

2. Please enable the Joomla Error Reporting to Development and try again, does it output any useful error messages now?

You can edit these layout files:

/modules/mod_sr_checkavailability/tmpl/*
/modules/mod_sr_advancedsearch/tmpl/*

Each module has a vertical and horizontal layout, you can edit the layout that you are using.

Regards,

More
7 years 2 months ago #9381 by AleSosa
Replied by AleSosa on topic Load module Check Availability by iframe
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

1) I would need another alternative, because with the default asset option I could only use the module for a single asset, no more, and I would need more.

2) If I use the module in the HUB version, the error that appears is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes in /../plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 1076

If I use the Bundle version, the error is:

Notice: Undefined index: en-EN in /../plugins/system/solidres/solidres.php on line 328

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /../plugins/system/solidres/solidres.php on line 328

Regards!

More
7 years 2 months ago #9383 by solidres
Hi,

2. If your server has little memory, then you should disable the Joomla Debug mode.

About other error, if you do not use multilingual in your site, you should turn off Multilingual in Solidres Options.

Regards,

More
7 years 2 months ago #9390 by AleSosa
Replied by AleSosa on topic Load module Check Availability by iframe
Hello,

Thanks for the answers!

However, you could help me figure out how to insert the Check Availability module into another page via iframe.

As I said before, I use the HUB version of Solidres and I need the Check Availability module to work for a specific asset (the option to put the asset as default It does not help me)

Thank you very much!

Regards

More
7 years 2 months ago #9391 by solidres
Hi,

It is not a minor modification therefore please raise it as a new feature request or request our Custom Development service.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres