Complex Tarif - Booking for a time window that is partly in 2 different Tarifes

• darja
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
6 years 1 week ago #11390 by darja
Hello,

As far as I figured out it is not possible to book an room type for a time window that is covered by two different tarifes, two bookings will be needed. For example I offer a Apartment which cost from first of October until 31. of May 50 Euro a day and from 01. of June until 30. of September 70 mEuro a day. If a customer want to rent it for the last week of may and the first week of June, it is not possible right now / I fnd no solution for it.

I guess a customer won't go for two bookings to get a two weeks apartment and from the mathematics it is not that difficult but I bet it is not easy to make a good calender view that show to the customer clear the switching zone between two tarifes.

So this option would be very good and needed for complex tarifes in Assets and it can be also usefull for the upcoming feature complex tarifes in experiences. Even in experiences some tour operators offer flexible time windows but they have different tarifes as the hotel tarifes change and so the tour cost change as well.

So please support this proposal or tell me how to manage this issue with the existing options. Maybe I simply didnt found it.

greetings,

Olaf from viaduro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #11392 by solidres
Hi,

Did you enable to Adjoining tariffs option in Solidres Options - Tariffs?

Regards,

• darja
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
6 years 6 days ago #11429 by darja
Yes it is enabled but don't work !?

• darja
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
6 years 6 days ago #11430 by darja

Here are our settings in Tarif options
Attachments:

More
6 years 5 days ago #11434 by solidres
Hi,

Please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info, we will check it for you.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: darja

• darja
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
5 years 10 months ago #11623 by darja
Will check it again detailed and open a ticket then if needed, actually we want to safe all your time for the complex Tarif in experiences update :)
Also thaks for GDRP update, shows once more how good your support for the customers is!

Moderators: solidres