"Next" button while booking apartments

More
5 years 1 month ago #12783 by cleverworx
"Next" button while booking apartments was created by cleverworx
Hi,

I'm using solidres for house / apartment booking. So basically I always have one reservation asset and a corresponding room type (eg asset 1 = room type 1).
Since each reservation asset therefore only has one available roomtype I disabled the room quantity selection in the reservation asset.
My problem is now, the "Next" button in step 1 of the reservation is set to "disabled" even after selecting arrival and departure dates and the confirmation of the availability.
Even though there's only one room type and no quantity to select, the user has to use the "select" of the room type button instead of the "next" button at the top or bottom.
Once you used the "select" button and got to step 2 of the reservation, you can use the "back" button to get to step 1 and there the "next" button finally works, because the select button was used before.
Is there a way to set the "next" button to "active" for such scenarios? (single room type, no room quantity)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #12792 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic "Next" button while booking apartments
Hi,

We will try to improve the Next button for this use case in next release, please stay tuned.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres