PayPal configuration and 3rd template issues

More
6 years 1 month ago #11289 by 1UPshpk
Hello, i have purchased Single plan, and also have bought Paypal Pro feature for Joomla

Firstly:

I am experiencing dificulties with the payment gateways,

The Paypal options gives me the below error ( image attached ). what can i do in this case?

I also bought the "Paypal Pro" feature for Joomla and i am trying to test it, but i am new to paypal and i would appreciate if there is any video to guide me how to succesfully connect the solidress with my paypal account.

And Second

I have one other serious issue with any newer version than 2.3.3.

The datepicker doesnt work properly, if you click on it it opens and closes and doesnt let you to chosse the date.

Thats what makes me leaving the Solidress version at 2.3.3.

I have tryied to update the solidres to latest version hopping it will solve the Paypal issue but this move didn't solve anything.

I am using gantry 5 framework - it paradise template

Please i need your assistance to solve these errors

Thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #11294 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic PayPal configuration and 3rd template issues
Hi,

About PayPal, make sure that you are using latest version of Solidres and all plugins.

About date picker issue, it is because of the out of date template override from your Paradise template, you must disable them in Solidres System Info page to make it work, then contact your template developer and ask them to update their template to support latest Solidres versions because their template is out of date now.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres