Database/tables update

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #20400 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Database/tables update was created by Thai-Mc-Tours
Hi, I've an issue with admin/backend, able to login but the moment select a menu item (attach 011319) menus themselves expand no problem, am returned to the admin login page. URL in browser address bar displaying the correct area (attach 011510) and back button returns me to control panel.
The last fully functional backup I have is from last September and obviously we've not only updated tours, vehicles (and added many new & bespoke) but also taken bookings since then. Currently unable to access anything backend and we've groups of guests expecting invoices for their balance payments, confirmation emails etc, etc

CloudAccess Support have kindly offered to update the September 2023's Database tables with relevant/necessary tables & items from the current site, after attempting (unsuccessfully) literally dozens of other ideas & options.
Obviously they're au-fait with Joomla & Wordpress but unfamiliar with Solidres, I requested they update the following list of tables
Experiences
Experience Invoices
Experience Reservations
Extras
Extra Coupon
Invoices
Reservations
Rooms
Room Types
Room Type Extra
Users
All of which have been updated / items added for the aforementioned bookings.

CA Support's Request: "Consult these extensions' developers to learn what the best practices would be and then tell us which tables you'd like us to restore from which date"
"Best Practices" I believe referring to other tables connected to & consequently affected by updates to the list above and if so, which other tables should also be updated for best results

Thanks in advance

Miles

Milo
Only a biker knows why a dog hangs its head out the window...!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres