Hub + BlueBee issues

More
9 years 5 months ago #4875 by aries_max
Hub + BlueBee issues was created by aries_max
Hello,

I just started buuilding my portal using Hub and BlueBee. I went though some of the available documentation that is a bit scattered between blog posts, forum and modules descriptions.

I have a few question/issues, I hope I can find some anwers here.

How does the location search work in hub ? Is it based on keywords from the address or tags in the assets ? I cant find any corresponding tag in the asset pages.
As my assets will all be in the same location, is it possible to lock the advanced search on that location or to use a dropdown menu instead ?
Since I installed BlueBee, the advanced search results are empty even though I created 3 test properties. I probably missed something here as I see resuts on the filter module (for example I see "5 stars (1)").

How can I make the camera slideshow look like in the demo ie fitting the picture inside the rectangle below the logo instead of having the picture extend behind the logo ?

Some modules have SR_SOMETHING instead of their title, even in the default language. Is it a falang issue ?

Is it possible to have the date selection widget showing only one month instead of three in the search modules ?

Thanks for your answers

Max

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #4876 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Hub + BlueBee issues
Hi,

In Solidres Hub search, Location means city.

Sure it is possible. You can make a template override of this module layout:

/modules/mod_sr_advancedsearch/tmpl/default.php

Copy it to

/templates/your_template_name/html/mod_sr_advancedsearch/default.php

Then you can either:

1. Add default value for the current location input field, then make it read-only.
2. Replace it with a drop down select box.

Please make sure that each of your asset has at least 1 room type and that room type has at least 1 available tariff for the given search.

Could you provide your website address? You can send your website address to our email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or this thread or creating a new support ticket.

Sure, you can change the number of months in date picker in Solidres Configuration page.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: aries_max

More
9 years 5 months ago #4877 by aries_max
Replied by aries_max on topic Hub + BlueBee issues

I checked and confirm this, still nothing displayed in the result page.

www.beds.hk

You can see the display issues on the search page. Impossible to use the advanced search module in "Logo" position in the template, and the SR_SOMETHING appearing about everywhere.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply !

More
9 years 5 months ago #4878 by vietvh
Hi,

About language string issue: please check to see if this file exists in your server?

/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_solidres_hub.ini

If it does not exists, please try to reinstall Hub plugin again.

Please also provide us your website admin account, we need it to check your tariff configuration.

Regards,

More
9 years 5 months ago #4879 by aries_max
Replied by aries_max on topic Hub + BlueBee issues
Weird, it used to work when I manually changed the language with falang switcher and now it's all broken...
I will check on my server and try to reinstall hub later.

Also the advanced search is unusable now as when I click on the location field it will reload the page.

Sending you the infos by PM.

Thanks for the help

More
9 years 5 months ago #4880 by vietvh
Hi,

I've replied your ticket.

I can also confirm the weird auto reload issue, did you make any changes to the code recently?

Regards,

Moderators: solidres