Constrain the dates of the general search module

• sfuchs@richcongress.com
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #16042 by sfuchs@richcongress.com
Constrain the dates of the general search module was created by sfuchs@richcongress.com
Hello

I am using Solidres not for rooms inside a hotel, but to book villas.

The villas are only accessible at certain times of the year. Reservations can only be made from Saturday, with a minimum of 3 days. All this has been configured in complex tariffs. If, in the search engine added with the module, I look for availability from Saturday to Wednesday, no problem, a villa is displayed as available.

But if I search in the same engine from Monday to Thursday, nothing goes back.

In fact, the main search module is not constrained in the choice of dates. While this is the case when I go to visit the page of my villa. I see my different options configured by complex tariffs and when I search for availability, I can not choose anything other than Saturdays.

How to constrain the dates of the general search module?

Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #16044 by solidres
Hi,

The Check Availability module is a general search module therefore it is not tight to any specific room type/villas, that's why it does not show any date constraints like the property's Inline Check Availability form or room type/villa's tariff date picker form.

Regards,

• sfuchs@richcongress.com
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #16050 by sfuchs@richcongress.com
Replied by sfuchs@richcongress.com on topic Constrain the dates of the general search module
Thanks

But is it easy to disable certains ranges of dates to avoid peaple to select dates where the villas are not available ?

In our case, the reservations will only begins in June 2020. So we need to disable dates from January 2020 to May 2020.

Thanks

Moderators: solidres