× Discuss about translation.

Lables in the guest information form will not be translated. They are always ENG

More
4 years 11 months ago #13820 by hotelsabine
I use Joomla 3.9.5, Solidres Version 2.80 and Falang Translations. (installed languages are German, Enlish and Polish- Main Language is German) The site works fine but only the Guestinformation Form during the booking process has a problem. The labels are always displayed in English....WHY?? Please help - I can't find the error.
I tried to use the override feature of Google but there are already the right translations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #13830 by solidres
Hi,

Please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info so that we can support you better.

Regards,

More
4 years 4 months ago #16069 by i2IT
Hi,

exactly the same here. German language, but the guest informations are english. Do you have a solution to solve the problem?

Regards

More
4 years 4 months ago #16072 by solidres
Hi,

The guest info fields need to be translated in Falang, if you need further assistance, please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info, we will check it further for you.

Regards,

More
4 years 4 months ago #16073 by i2IT
Hi,

not really, right? I should install another extension so that I can use Solidres meaningfully? Falang needs a registration and i don't need it and i don't need to install more extensions.

I would prefer to do the translation myself. Where can I find the appropriate file?

Regards and thanks for the support!
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb

More
4 years 4 months ago #16078 by solidres
Hi,

If you are only using German in your site, then you can just edit the Custom fields directly and change the label from English to German easily (you must install and enable Custom Fields plugin).

If your site is a multilingual site, then you need to use Falang to translate them, it is a required component to build multilingual site:

www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-do...d-multilingual-sites

Falang is a free component, we can send you its installation package, just open a new support ticket and our support team will take care it for you.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: i2IT

Moderators: solidres