Speedy Translate - Automatic Translations

More
3 years 1 month ago #18011 by joomleb
Hi guys,
we are following Speedy Translate thinking to switch to it as soon as it will cover our needs. One of the missing feature is:

1 - To have a setting where to "automatically" save translated contents during the "save" process. Without to have to pass through each language and with the popup checking.
This because all of our customers are used to be in a hurry creating content. They check the translations only in a second moment.
This setting will permits us to be sure to have always the content in all languages (an automatic translation is better than no translation) and to avoid any type of "automatic translation" for the portal site....

2 - To be able to set the API to use and from > to language for each language.
- I mean, Google manage some languages that Microsoft does not have and vice versa
- Yandex could perform better translations from En to Ru (for example) than Google
So, would be good to have a setting process where to set for each language the position on the translation process, the API to use and the language to use to perform the translation.
For example, my default frontend language is Spanish, but if in first of all I translate content to English and then all the other languages from English, the translations are better then starting directly from Spanish...

3 - API - Can we use also our Google and Microsoft APIs to perform automatic translations ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres