Properties / Experiences search, append default list if search return no results

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #18049 by joomleb
Hi guys,
I added the search modules (Advanced Properties and Experiences) and I assigned them to the respective Lists pages with the settings like:
- Module Properties Advanced Search: test2.egulp.net/turismo/properties + Target Itemid the same Properties page
- Module Experience Seacrh: test2.egulp.net/turismo/tours + Menu item Id the same Tours page

When I perform a search that returns "no results" I am redirected to the pages (for example):
- test2.egulp.net/turismo/properties?categ...=1#hub-search-navbar
- test2.egulp.net/turismo/tours?base_locat...22&toDate=2021-02-23
Where is appended the Alert advice "no results", but in this way there are no Properties / Experiences listed, no content, the page is transformed in an empty page.

Solution - In the case of "no results" I should be redirected to the original pages I set (Target Itemid and Menu Item Id, that they contain all the listed items) where the Alert Advice should be just added on the top of the page...
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by solidres. Reason: Clarify the feature request
The following user(s) said Thank You: beni@compagnoni.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #18054 by beni@compagnoni.com
good Idea

+1
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb

More
3 years 1 month ago #18059 by joomleb
Hi guys,
this feature is real too related with this one www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...om-trough-ajax#18058
and both could be merged into one single Feature Request

Moderators: solidres