POssibility to archive reservation (for Experience)

More
2 years 1 month ago #18950 by biosphaera
I think would be useful to have a method to ARCHIVE old reservations (now, the only method is to trashing them) maintaining the last status they reached: the listing would be more quick ad effective

Thank you
Michele Ferretto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thellie, joomleb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #18998 by Thellie
I agree that would be good.

I would also like to archive Experiences as well - I have a number of experiences that I would like to archive, in case we reintroduce them in the future.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #19001 by joomleb
Hi guys,
any type of decision here should be taken not only for Experience, but for all: Property, Experience and Restaurant.

Now,
- Why not to manually create an "Archived" Status (one for Property and one for Experience) ?
- Then you can assign to it all the Closed Reservations Property / Experience you want
- When you need you can always filter them in Reservations with "Status: Archived"

So, the only thing I can think useful from part of Solidres Team is in the HUB case with thousands of old reservations.
An "option" in the Statuses to tell Solidres to don't load them on default view in the Reservations pages (to save a lot of load time page) could definitively solve it.

Do you agree ?
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by joomleb.

More
1 year 2 months ago #19635 by biosphaera
A new "archived" status would replace the original one: I would like to archive "closed" experiences as "closed" and "cancelled" experiences as " cancelled"

Moderators: solidres