Limited bookings

More
1 year 5 months ago #19408 by olavoy
Limited bookings was created by olavoy
I want to have the possibility to adjust the number of rooms available for rent during the year. This is not possible at the moment. I need to use Limited bookings to get this funktion. Is it possible to insert like 20 different limited bookings at one time? Like a batch job?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #19409 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Limited bookings
Hi,

Could you elaborate more about how do you want to adjust the number of available rooms?

For example, do you want to adjust the number of available rooms in specific date ranges, or for the whole year?

Limit Booking plugin is developed exactly for this purpose, do you have any problems with it?

Regards,

More
1 year 5 months ago #19412 by olavoy
Replied by olavoy on topic Limited bookings
Hi,
I have no problems with useing the Limit booking, but it takes time to use and adjust limit bookings.
I have 02 different roomstype , one with 09 rooms and one with 06 rooms. I have agency that have allotment one some of the rooms. With the room type with 09 rooms I start the new season with limit bookings on 02rooms in off season and 04 rooms with limit booking i peak season. If I make one period for a year with this limit bookings, it is difficult to reduse the limit booking in shorter periods than this year. I have now made 52 limit bookings (one per week) and can adjust number of limit bookings per week or delete it. I have not implemented Solidres in my web site yet, and in my old booking system I can adjust how many rooms I want to make available for booking per day with a few click. Limit booking will do the same function but not very easy to manage.

More
1 year 5 months ago #19419 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Limited bookings
Hi,

Could you try to use the Calendars UI? It is easier, you can drag & drop & resize the limit booking items as well as reservations (screenshot).

Regards,
Attachments:

Moderators: solidres