Combine Roombooking with Experience Packages

More
7 years 7 months ago #7765 by marc kouwenberg
Combine Roombooking with Experience Packages was created by marc kouwenberg
first of all im very satisfied with solidres, but I miss some important futures for me.

I'm operating a Guesthouse and diving Center and I book rooms and Diving Packages ...

It would be nice if we could ad the expereince package to room bookings, Guest can book for example 7 nights with a 5 days diving package. One other solution would be to ad in menu complex tarif the possebillety of an experience, ( name, discription and price ). The guest who book will get this as wel on the voucher and the discounts will also begiven over this item.

Thnx in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #7768 by vietvh
Hi,

How about using the current Extras system for your diving package?

Regards,

More
7 years 7 months ago #7785 by marc kouwenberg
Replied by marc kouwenberg on topic Combine Roombooking with Experience Packages
That would also be possible, if the discounts and the coupon discounts also would effect the Extras, for example I want to give discount on diving, but not on the flight tickets... if you could select discounts as well over extra's yes or no and if you can select between de normal discounts and the coupon discounts...that would be perfect

More
7 years 6 months ago #7873 by vietvh
Hi,

We've added coupon support for Extra item, it will be included in v1.8.0, please stay tuned.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres