Admin Bookings

More
6 years 9 months ago #9778 by Coppi
Admin Bookings was created by Coppi
Hi,

I have a lot of walk in guests or direct reservations by phone , and I would like to insert their reservation into the website, to use the statistics etc. but these reservations are normally negotiated on the go, so I would need to be able to set a tariff manually.
Right now I have to use one of the created tariffs, which makes it dificult at the end of the day, because the information is not accurate.

Other booking engines offer this option and I think it really is important.

If there is something I missed out and it is already available, please let me know.

Best regards,

Manuel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #9779 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Admin Bookings
Hi,

Nice week to you.

For walk in guests and manual pricing, you can make reservation using the Quick booking functionality of Statistics plugin's Dashboard.

Regards,

More
6 years 9 months ago #9781 by Coppi
Replied by Coppi on topic Admin Bookings
Hi there,

Also to you guys a nice week. I check back again, but I cannot find such option. I have the statistics plugin plg_solidres_statistics 0.8.0 installed.
In Solidres component I go to System Info -> Reports & Statistics: and on default it in the dashboard tab, but I cannot find any quick booking option. I also went through the other tabs, just in case ... but nothing. Could you show me on a screenshot the option, maybe I am just blind :)
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Manuel

More
6 years 9 months ago #9783 by solidres
Hi,

You can just drag on certain dates of a room in dashboard, a popup will be showed up automatically to allow making quick booking and limit booking.

Regards,

More
6 years 9 months ago #9789 by Coppi
Replied by Coppi on topic Admin Bookings
I finally found the option, but there are still improvements needed. Can´t amend arrival or departure dates, taxes are not calculated as well as some other options. Do you think there will be some improvement be done?

Best regards,
Manuel

More
6 years 9 months ago #9793 by solidres
Hi,

It is quick booking therefore the reservation process is simplified.

Or you can use the back end reservation creation which allow override the tariff's default value.

Regards,
Attachments:

Moderators: solidres