Single subscription levels for both accommodation and experience

More
6 years 9 months ago #9880 by sjp
Hi support team,

I am making different subscription levels and noticed that I need to make a choice between two levels: reservation or experience. If I choose subscription level reservation, is it only possible for subscribers to add properties and rooms in the front end dashboard or is it also possible they add experiences? And if I choose subscription level experiences, is it only possible for subscribers to add experiences/tours in the front end dashboard or can the also add properties and rooms?

So I need to know if I have to make different subscription levels in order to let subscribers add both accommodation and experiences in the front end dashboard.

Best regards,
Sandra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #9882 by solidres
Hi,

You can only select either reservation or experience. In order to submit both accommodation and experience, partner need to subscribe both subscription levels.

Regards,

More
6 years 8 months ago #9935 by sjp
Thank you for the info! Now it is clear to me. Would it be possible to add the possibility in hub to let customers use both experience and accommodation? it could be handy to have that option too.

best regards,
Sandra

More
6 years 8 months ago #9941 by solidres
Hi,

We've changed your topic title to better describe your requirement as we've moved this topic into our Feature Request forum so that we can evaluate it in future releases.

Regards,

More
6 years 8 months ago #10056 by sjp
Hello support team,

Thank you for adding this to the feature request list.

Best regards,
Sandra

Moderators: solidres