Experience - child fees based on number of booked participants

More
5 years 8 months ago #11829 by solidres
Hi,

Thank you, we've also updated your topic title to better describe your feature request.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #11834 by Thellie
We have had a strategy meeting this morning, and have decided to alter our costing method to fit your system. I now have 5 days to complete an entire website... :ohmy: :woohoo:

More
5 years 8 months ago #11835 by Thellie
...which means I have another question, sorry :side:

Our groups are generally private, not open and limited by group number.

We would need to be able to offer the tour multiple times each day. ie Gp A books Tour1, Gp B books Tour1 = 2 separate groups, with 2 separate guides. Both groups are private, and completely separate bookings.

Is it possible to do this with Solidres experiences? I can't find an obvious way of doing so.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #11836 by Thellie
Testing it, it seems the bookings are separate already in the reservations, although once confirmed the "xx participants left" deducts as expected.

If I were to set maximum guests to a high figure, and hide/remove the "xx participants left" text, that should be enough do you think? Is there anything automated which would stop this from having separate bookings?

...or would it be better to disable guest bookings and use my own booking form...?

Sorry for the scattered thinking, I'm coming up with questions and ideas as fast as I'm writing them down :whistle:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Thellie.

More
5 years 8 months ago #11840 by solidres
Hi,

Yes you can hide the number of participant left in front end easily using CSS.

We will support "Private trip" in version 1.3.0 so that it can solve your situation easier.

Do you use time slots for your tours?

Regards,

More
5 years 8 months ago #11843 by Thellie
That's good news, thanks.

I'm comfortable with amending CSS, so that's not an issue.

No, we begin our programmes at the same time - we may pick up multiple groups together, and give the presentation at the same time, but each group leaves with their own guide generally. It's rare that we have multiple groups choosing the same programme on the same date, although 2-3 groups booking on the same date for different programmes is quite regular.

Moderators: solidres