single room type showing 3 rooms in availability module

More
5 years 1 month ago #13052 by newmedia
I made a menu and select a single room type and selected the 1 room type that I want to show. I made an availability module, selected the target item ID and it show 3 different room types in the front end, I only want a single room to show.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #13072 by solidres
Hi,

We can see that you found a work around by organizing room type as property which has 01 room type only, it is not the best solution but it could work for you.

Regards,

More
5 years 1 month ago #13125 by newmedia
Ok but I am not looking for a work around... LOL I want the "show a single room type" that is set in the hidden Menu item (leopard 48) to show only the one room selected (Leopard 48) and the check availability module to show only the one single room type selected in the menu. Is it possible to NOT show all the room types created under the property using the "show a single room type"?
If not then how can I order the room type to at least show the requested room first and the other after?

More
5 years 1 month ago #13135 by solidres
Hi,

It is possible technically, however it'd require code modification. We've moved your topic into our Feature Request forum or you can request our Custom Development service for it.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres