Solidres for cottage bookings

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #18135 by cyncronet
Solidres for cottage bookings was created by cyncronet
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a booking/reservation extension for use on a client website to rent out three holiday cottages.

I'm using the free version at the moment to check that Solidres would be able to do all the features I'm looking for but can I use it to rent cottages (not rooms)?

The other problem I've come across with other booking systems is the ability to book different dates within one week as outlined below:

Each cottage has a booking option for either a 3 nights (Friday-Monday), 4 nights (Monday to Friday) or 7 nights (Friday to Friday). The per week rates change with seasonality, Easter, bank holidays etc. so weeks are rarely the same price.
For example the week beginning 23 April has Fri-Mon @ £375, Mon-Fri @ £420 and Fri-Fri @£465.

Is this kind of booking option possible with Solidres and is there a way I can test it prior to purchasing a plan?

Joomla version is 3.9.25 with PHP 7.3

Thank you in advance

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #18137 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Solidres for cottage bookings
Hi,

For this use case you'd need to use our Complex Tariff plugin, please send us an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., we will set up a live demo account for you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres