Myallocator and Solidres Sync

More
2 years 6 months ago #18625 by jhernandezb85
Myallocator and Solidres Sync was created by jhernandezb85
Hi guys!

I read the Channel Manager Docs, and as fas as I understood, this integration is based on Solidred managing rooms and rates for the Hotel, then send it to the Myallocator, and distributed across multiple other Chanels, right?
Solidres (PMS Hotel Software) -> MyAllocator -> Channel Managers Distributions.

So, in a different scenario, it is possible to retrieve in Solidres the MyAllocator availability?
Let say, the Hotel use another PMS software solution, and my client (Some OTA using Solidres as Booking Portal) want to sync the hotel room and rates using MyAllocator.
In this scenario, Solidres will have to retrieve the Hotel's Rooms and rates from MyAllocator and populate Solidres, then update The Hotel's MyAllocator Account based on the booking the OTA did.

Is this scenario Possible?

Let me know if I was clear enough in this explanation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #18628 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Myallocator and Solidres Sync
Hi,

Please refer to this tutorial to understand more about the channel manager feature, especially the first image which give an overview of the whole channel manager work flow.

www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-do...gure-channel-manager

Regards,

More
2 years 6 months ago #18636 by jhernandezb85
Replied by jhernandezb85 on topic Myallocator and Solidres Sync
I understood Channel Manager Workflow, now...
This flow is based on Solidres managing Availability and Rates, send it to the channel manager to the OTAs and having bookings back from the different OTAs.
What I need to know is, if I could use Solidres as an OTA Channel, to "Download" Availabilities and Rates from the Channel Manager, and show its at the front-end?
In my scenario, hotel don't give direct availability to the Travel Agency, instead the Travel Agency have to update the hotel availability from some place, this could be the channel manager.
So the hotel use their own non-solidres PMS Software, Travel Agency use Solidres (for example), is Solidres (some how) capable of "download" Availability from the hotel channel manager (myallocator)?

More
2 years 6 months ago #18638 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Myallocator and Solidres Sync
Hi,

The current Channel Manager feature is not designed for your use case, so you'd need to make custom changes.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhernandezb85

Moderators: solidres