Rate plan permission, commission level, tours

• gjeszenszky
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #19674 by gjeszenszky
Hi Guys,

1. if I have hub and I want to allow for the property owners to set a rate plan with "package per room" and "package per person" only.
Is it possible to set this permission?

2. if I have hub and I want to make several commission level to property owners based own property size. For example:
Comission level 1: 3 paralell spots ( or rooms) are available, rate is valid max in 30 days in advance - commission is 0%
Comission level 2: from 4 paralell spots ( or rooms) are available, rate is valid anytime can be set - commission is 10%

3. How can a Package include tours?

Thank you
Gabor
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by gjeszenszky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #19681 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Rate plan permission, commission level, tours
Hi,

1. There is no predefined permission for it, but you can make a simple code modification to Complex Tariff plugin to achieve that.

2. Since Hub v1.13.0, it is possible to define commission per property.

3. For simple use case, you can use Extras system to define Tours and assign it to your room type for selecting during booking process.

Regards,

• gjeszenszky
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
1 year 1 month ago #19695 by gjeszenszky
Replied by gjeszenszky on topic Rate plan permission, commission level, tours
Hi,

thanx for the answers. However by question 3 I meant the Experience. So the question correctly How an Experience can be connected to a Package/roomtype ?

Thank you

More
1 year 1 month ago #19704 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Rate plan permission, commission level, tours
Hi,

The Experience and the Property are booked separately. They can not be booked together in the same booking.

Regards,

• gjeszenszky
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
1 year 1 month ago #19706 by gjeszenszky
Hi,

how and what can I set as an accomodation for Experiences? In the demo I see that a Tour (experience) has an accomodation tab. I cannot find in the documentation, where I can set up the accomodation, and what info can I give. Address, type of rooms, shared/notshared rooms, images of the accomodation, etc?

Thank you.

Gabor

• gjeszenszky
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
1 year 1 month ago #19707 by gjeszenszky
Hi,

how and what can I set as an accomodation for Experiences? In the demo I see that a Tour (experience) has an accomodation tab.

In the demo I also see a statement at Price includes section:"Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at 3* hotels." In this case the operator offers that the price includes the accomodation. What is the accomodation tab is for? Does it describes the details of accomodation? If yes, then where can I set up the accomodation, and what info can I give. Address, type of rooms, shared/notshared rooms, images of the accomodation, etc? If no, then what is the use case of this tab?

Thank you.

Gabor

Moderators: solidres