Make "View Calendar" dates clickable / bookable

• info@ontargetwebdesign.net
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 1 month ago #19755 by info@ontargetwebdesign.net
Make "View Calendar" dates clickable / bookable was created by info@ontargetwebdesign.net
I installed solidres for a client and the feedback I am getting is "Why are the dates on the View Calendar option not clickable if they are available?"
Can you please let me know if there is a configuration option for this?
Here is my booking page www.theploughventry.com/book-the-plough-b-n-b.html
Click the blue "View Calendar" button - you can see it shows availability but the dates are not clickable for the user to select a date.
If there is no config option for this can you please include this feature in your next update as I would agree with my client that it should help with usability.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #19758 by solidres
Hi,

Solidres has a feature called multiple rooms + multiple rate plans booking. That means in the same booking, guest can book multiple rooms with multiple rate plans.

Each rate plan has its own configuration like Min/max length of stay, Min/Max occupancy, Interval, Limit Check in to:

www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-do...e-plan-configuration

Because of that, the room type's availability calendar can not be used for booking, it is for showing the general availability only. To book, guest must use the rate plan's calendar because each rate plan has its own availability as well (screenshot).

Regards,
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@ontargetwebdesign.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres